It's 12.30 in the morning, and I guess it was the latest time for me to got home. I was really really scared of what my parents would say. But hey, it wasn't my fault that it rained THAT hard. But yeah, thanks to Nathan for taking me home. Papa was not angry at all, it was my mom who's freaking out. :-o Haha! He even lent Nathan a shirt that was too big for him.
By the way, as what I've told you, I went to school for a meeting. It was so tiring, but it was fun. We've come up with a lot of ideas, a lot of projects this school year. It was a good meeting because we were all cooperating, when I said all, I mean, all the girl officers. The guy officers were not there to help us! Booo! Someone's not even replying. HOW RESPONSIBLE WAS THAT? Then went to Hi-top to meet Mich. Bevs. Billy. Jerome. Kath and Chad for Aiko's debut. We rode tricycles to get to the venue (Xavierville Clubhouse in Katipunan), we were late, of course, because they all have to wait for me. Haha, but anyway, we had fun at the party. I missed themm. Went dancing after the programme, but I left early because my parents were already freaking out because it was too late na daw. Eeer. But there, Nathan took me home, thanks so much, dude. So here I am, editing my site as what I have promised.
Lovelovelove.
Labels: high school
